Why I am a Shekamoo

My photo
Follow my blog if you love to cook, eat or just stare at good food.

Wednesday

Local Wine & Merchant


Local Wine and Merchant is a genuine neighborhood restaurant. Since it opened up in SOMA a couple years ago, I have ate here a handful times. I have never been disappointed by the food nor the experience. The only thing I don't like about this place, is the formal name. I feel like the restaurant's tag line, "Eat Local, Drink Global," is more reflective of the experience. I am surprised that the executive chef-partner Ola Fendert, would give it such a blah name after giving my other favorite SOMA restaurant OOLA such oh la la name. It goes to show that you really can't judge a restaurant by it's name. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

You Might Also Like

Related Posts with Thumbnails