Why I am a Shekamoo

My photo
Follow my blog if you love to cook, eat or just stare at good food.

Monday

Twenty Five Lusk


Twenty Five Lusk is a new restaurant in SOMA that according to the Chef Dolan, in an Grub Street article interview, has been three years in the making to become "an approachable fine dining experience." I really enjoyed the dining experience. I have to say that the thing that I enjoyed more than the Scandinavian fire places, semi-private dining areas, the service that never allowed an empty glass of water on our table, was the Cauliflower Creme Brulee! Where had it been all my life? It was really delicious. You have to try it if you ever go there and you have to share it. I ordered one for myself and almost ate all of it. Leaving very little room for the rest of my meal. I will definitely go back to Twenty Five Lusk. If you want to learn more about others food experience, here some more Yelp reviews.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

You Might Also Like

Related Posts with Thumbnails