Why I am a Shekamoo

My photo
Follow my blog if you love to cook, eat or just stare at good food.

Tuesday

Finally Checked-in at the Best Super Burrito



I finally tried the best super burrito in the Mission at El Farolito. From the looks of the place, as you can tell from the photos, it doesn't look so appetizing but it is. I had always been a fan of Papalote (#2 on 7x7 list) but El Farolito is not my new favorite. First of all, a burrito is suppose to be just the right size so you can eat it with your hands and juicy (so you can make a mess!). Papalote burritos are a bit over-sized and dry in comparison. I always have to eat mine with a knife and fork. I also like to see pictures of the other items, just in case I want to try something new. Rarely happens- but I like the visual options for a different food adventure. It's also essential to have a salsa bar. While I love Papalote's special salsa it always bothers me that you get one little serving and if you want to help yourself to more, you have to pay. Finally, the sour cream that made El Farolito my new favorite burrito place is that it's cheaper than Papalote. Super burritos can add up for a burrito lover.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You Might Also Like

Related Posts with Thumbnails