Why I am a Shekamoo

My photo
Follow my blog if you love to cook, eat or just stare at good food.

Sunday

A Trip to Borough Market

I am in London for the next few months and on a mission to find the good foodie places. So far, I've discovered that the weekend markets have good food vendors. Last weekend I went to Portable Market  and this weekend I went to a Borough Market. 

Borough Market is entirely a food market. There are a variety of food vendors with unique dishes and tailored to all kinds of diets. When I saw the gluten free bakery, I knew that I could bring anyone here and they find something they love to eat. I had the Mixed Game sandwich from the Guildable Manor and it was delicious. I can't wait to go back to try different dishes. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

You Might Also Like

Related Posts with Thumbnails