Why I am a Shekamoo

My photo
Follow my blog if you love to cook, eat or just stare at good food.

Tuesday

The Brass Monkey at Little Star



I went back to Little Star Pizza tonight for off course some pizza and was introduced to a hidden gem- the Brass Monkey pizza. This is one of SF secret menu items because it's not on the menu! The Brass Monkey is basically the Little Star pizza, which is spinach blended with ricotta, feta, mushrooms, onions and garlic, with something special - sausage. I am actually not a big fan of sausage on my pizza but time it made a lot of sense. This pizza is delicious. After just one bite, I realized why they call it the Brass Monkey. One taste and you'll become a junkie. I had 3 slices tonight and would have had more if I hadn't O.D on the stuff. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

You Might Also Like

Related Posts with Thumbnails