Why I am a Shekamoo

My photo
Follow my blog if you love to cook, eat or just stare at good food.

Sunday

Bushi-tei Lunch









My friend had mentioned a few times how she loves Bushi-tei restaurant. Finally after a few mouth watering descriptions of the place, we made it to Japantown, where the restaurant is hidden, for a Saturday lunch. 

Bushi-tei describes its food as French California fusion and I would add some Japanese seasoning to the description. For lunch, I had an open faced croque wagyu sandwich and a complimentary carrot soup. Both were good. The ambiance was really nice too. I actually really enjoyed the simple decor. 


Although the food was good, and the ambiance nice, I don't think I will be going back there soon. There just wasn't a wow factor that made me think I will crave it to go back anytime soon. With so many places to eat in the city, its hard to go back somewhere for seconds if there isn't a wow ingredient in the dinning experience. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

You Might Also Like

Related Posts with Thumbnails