Why I am a Shekamoo

My photo
Follow my blog if you love to cook, eat or just stare at good food.

Monday

Bongo Burger


Berkeley is one of my favorite food cities because there is so many good ethnic restaurants. My favorite Mexican, Korean BBQ, and Persian restaurants are in this little city. I actually get a little nervous before a trip there because I have to choose one place to eat at. Tonight the choice was easy. I picked Persian food. I went to visit my little cousin who just started at Cal. Since she is away from home, I thought she would love to visit Bongo Burgers for some Persian Burgers and Doogh. Turns out she really wanted an American burger, which they also make well. I enjoyed my Persian Burger, Doogh and our stroll through the moon lit campus.

2 comments:

  1. Ummmm why have you not brought me here yet?! ;) I want a Persian burger!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We need to do a Berkeley food trip asap. Burgers + Doog are on the list.

    ReplyDelete

You Might Also Like

Related Posts with Thumbnails