Why I am a Shekamoo

My photo
Follow my blog if you love to cook, eat or just stare at good food.

Saturday

French Apple Tart




Every Thanksgiving we all gather at my aunt's place and she does pretty much all the cooking. I love to cook, so every year I eagerly volunteer to make something and my offer is usually kindly dismissed.  Last year, I was finally extended an invitation to make a side dish. This year my contribution was upgraded to making a dessert. I wanted to make a traditional Thanksgiving dessert but I've never made pies before and was worried about the outcome. A floppy dessert could have resulted in being demoted to making a salad next year. I found this French Apple Tart recipe on the Food Network and it was really easy to make. The taste results will be finalized next year when or if I get my invitation to cook a Thanksgiving dish.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You Might Also Like

Related Posts with Thumbnails