Why I am a Shekamoo

My photo
Follow my blog if you love to cook, eat or just stare at good food.

Sunday

A Simple Sunday Dinner




The last two weeks have been filled with many nights of eating out. Trying new restaurants and going back to some old favorites is always a fun food experience but sometimes you really want a home cooked meal. Tonight I was craving a healthy home cooked meal so I turned to my all time favorite easy meal - baked salmon. I can never ruin a salmon meal. It's just so tasty that you would really have to try hard to make it awful. I found a salmon with caramelized leeks recipe on All.Recipes.com that I have never tried before. To add some additional greens, I made this simple roasted Brussels sprouts. I cooked the salmon with the brussels sprouts at the same time in the oven at a lower temperature of 400 degrees. It took a bit longer than the recipe said it would but it tasted great. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

You Might Also Like

Related Posts with Thumbnails