Why I am a Shekamoo

My photo
Follow my blog if you love to cook, eat or just stare at good food.

Tuesday

Bodega Bistro

I recently discovered Bodega Bistro through a friend's suggestion. It's a casual Vietnamese restaurant located on Larken near Eddy. To most San Franciscans this location may not come as a surprise but I actually just learned that we have a "little Vietnam" area there filled with Vietnamese restaurants. The dishes I shared below were really delicious. I especially loved the Nom dish. I loved it because of the fantastic name for a dish - "NOM!" Also, the fact that it had these little spicy beef jerky meat dispersed in shredded papaya and herbs made it irresistible to me. 


           

          


No comments:

Post a Comment

You Might Also Like

Related Posts with Thumbnails