Why I am a Shekamoo

My photo
Follow my blog if you love to cook, eat or just stare at good food.

Friday

Salad-e olivieh


I woke up this morning craving salad-e olivieh. Waking up thinking about food is not that unusual but craving salad-olivieh so early is a first even for a shekamoo. Salad-e olivieh is the Persian version of potato salad. It’s my brother-n-laws best dish and a family celebration would not be complete without it. I think this craving must have been triggered by the fact that I am leaving for a family Tahoe trip today. I am hoping that I will be eating a lot of this dish this weekend (hint, hint). 

1 comment:

  1. Thanks Sherry:) Now you got me all hungry craving it. It is my favorite dish too. It specially tastes better the next morning. I don't think we will be eating salad-e olivieh this weekend. We may have to settle for a Potato salad from Safeway.

    ReplyDelete

You Might Also Like

Related Posts with Thumbnails