Why I am a Shekamoo

My photo
Follow my blog if you love to cook, eat or just stare at good food.

Sunday

Nihon Whiskey Lounge

Thanks to a recent Groupon deal, I had a nice dinner at Nihon Whiskey Lounge in the Mission for a better deal than usual. With drinks, a dinner at Nihon can get pricey, especially since Whiskey is their specialty. This time it was not too pricey even with the green tea whiskey drink I ordered.  Thanks Groupon. We also ordered the Thunderbird and Samurai roll. The Samurai comes with jalapenos on top. I've found jalapenos are always a tasty addition. This time I also tried the Mackerel Robata, which was delicious. For appetizer, we got this avocado salad with fried chips. I can't remember the name and they don't publish their menu for me to double check. But, if you see an appetizer that comes with fried chips and avocado get it no matter what the name is.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You Might Also Like

Related Posts with Thumbnails