Why I am a Shekamoo

My photo
Follow my blog if you love to cook, eat or just stare at good food.

Sunday

Viva Las Vegas Local Restaurant FireFly


 I recently had dinner at Firefly Restaurant in Vegas and the experience reminded me once again to never judge how good a restaurant's food is by the decor. Firefly Restaurant is located in front of an abandoned hotel tower and from the outside this place does not look appetizing. But after trying the tapas, I found a whole new reason to all the other reasons why I love Vegas. The tapas are unique,and  delicious. Here are a couple of my favorite things to try:


#1 Filet Mignon Sliders

#2 Stuffed dates. These are some rich dates.. They are stuffed with bacon, almonds, and blue cheese. 

The tapas are so tasty and reasonably priced that like all things in Vegas it's hard to remember your limit. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

You Might Also Like

Related Posts with Thumbnails